Welcome to Massivemov
By accessing or using the Massivemov website according to the terms described herein you are legally bound to accept the terms
, Massivemov’s Guidelines
and information published in the FAQ
Massivemov accepts entrepreneurial projects from private individuals or micro and small companies.
In case of successful funding, each entrepreneur who submits a project to Massivemov will be responsible for the attribution of rewards to each of the supporters and is obligated to make a follow-up showing the accomplishment of the objectives of the project. If the entrepreneur does not comply with the FAQ and Guidelines, Massivemov will cancel the project and will publish the information of the entrepreneur’s non-compliance with the agreement.Who can use Massivemov?
What projects can be eligible?
- Anybody of any age or nationality. However, project creation and support is restricted to people above 18 years old.
- Every entrepreneurial project that aims at the creation of value for the entrepreneur, for the supporters and for the society as a whole can be eligible.
- projects that provide incomplete answers to the questions posed by Massivemov;
- politically related projects or connected to ideological or religious movements;
- projects that present a racist, violent, abusive and/or calumnious content or purpose;
- projects that undermine the physical or material integrity of the entrepreneur or his supporters;
- projects that incite discrimination; projects which present parts of works protected under intellectual property without previous consent; projects that already exist or were subsequently created in other crowdfunding sites. If any of these situations occurs, Massivemov reserves itself the right to block the project running on the platform.
If you do not agree with these conduct rules, you should not use this website.